Information and Consent
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
In accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), we inform you that NAVMAR SHIPPING & SERVICES SRL headquartered in 22 Delfinului Street, ground floor, 900389 Constanta, Romania, entered in the Trade Register at no. J13/1446/2013, having a unique fiscal registration code RO 31887671 (hereinafter referred to as “THE COMPANY”),
- is processing personal data:
- On the basis of performance of the contract to which the concerned persons are party, pre-contractual arrangements at their request and / or other interested parties before the conclusion of a contract for the following specific purposes:
> provision of services related to the activity of the COMPANY, as well as other related / similar services, depending on the services that each concerned person receives / can benefit from;
> solving the concerned persons’ notifications and requests regardless of the method by which they were transmitted;
> debt recovery / debt collection either directly by the COMPANY or through people previously authorized under a collaboration / service contract;
- On the basis of expressing the consent of concerned persons and / or potential concerned persons for the following specific purposes:
> the COMPANY’s transmission of commercial communications for direct marketing purposes related to its activities;
- On the basis of the Company fulfilling legal obligations;
> the COMPANY conducts its own current economic and financial, technical-operative and administrative management activity, namely issuing and collecting invoices and informing the concerned persons;
> the transfer of personal data to other recipients solely for the purpose of covering the services we perform;
> the fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the Company by state authorities (ANAF, ITM, criminal investigation bodies, etc.); the duration of data storage is directly influenced by the legal obligations of the undersigned;
> enforcement of court decisions and / or other sentences / decisions issued by courts and / or other bodies invested by the Romanian State with decision-making power;
- In order to protect the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Operator for the following specific purposes:
> the COMPANY developing periodical activity of analyzing the concerned persons’ perception of the activity carried out and of identifying their needs, respectively the degree of satisfaction with the services offered;
> video surveillance / security of premises and / or of the property, protection of the physical and moral integrity of the concerned persons/ potential concerned persons, and protection of the integrity of the subscribed assets, access control at the premises where the company operates;
- Transfers the data, according to the purpose of the processing, to the following categories of recipients: the data subject (s), the representatives of the concerned persons, the persons empowered within the COMPANY, the COMPANY’s partners. The COMPANY applies the principle of minimizing personal data transmitted to third parties in order to meet the confidentiality of your data.
- Transfers personal data: Given the natural evolution of the IT domain, meant to provide IT applications for the digitization of the services rendered, we mention that, as a result of the contracts in which the COMPANY is a party, the processing of personal data may imply data transfer.
Therefore, we specify that to the extent that they will be transferred, the data is transferred through legal means and based on appropriate warranties regarding the confidentiality of the data.
We will not transfer this data to another company for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Data processing time: The personal data mentioned above is processed strictly for the time required to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
Subsequently, either at the time of termination of the collaboration relationship or at the time of the fulfillment of the purpose of the processing of personal data, they will be archived / destroyed in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, by means that ensure confidentiality.
- Updates data because, under the applicable legal provisions, the operator is legally obliged to ensure the accuracy of the processed personal data. Thus, during certain periods, within the update campaigns, the COMPANY will recommend or even specifically request reconfirmation of personal data provided by the concerned persons for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Respects the rights of the data subjects. We hereby inform you that you have the following personal data processing rights, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation: (i) the right to have access to the processing of personal data, (ii) the right to rectify personal data, (iii) the right to delete personal data, (iv) the right to restrict the processing of personal data, (v) the right to portability of personal data, (vi) the right to oppose your data processing operations at any time (vii) the right not to be subject to an automated decision-making process, (viii) the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of data personal privacy violates the provisions of the Regulation, (ix) the right to appeal to the courts if your rights are not respected, (x) the right to be informed of a breach of personal data security.
At the same time, if you need further information on the content of this document, you can request the support of the Personal Data Protection Officer, Av. Emil Tatu, respectively at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The deadline for responding to requests for the processing of personal data is 1 (one) month from date of receipt of the request. This period may be 2 (two) months extended when necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. To the extent that the claims are obviously groundless or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, the COMPANY reserves the right to: (i) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or implementing the requested measures, or (ii) refuse to comply with the request.
The undersigned, we have established and we will permanently improve technical and procedural measures to protect and ensure your privacy, integrity and accessibility to processed personal data; we will prevent unauthorized accidental or unlawful use, disclosure and dissemination or unauthorized access and we will prevent the breach of personal data security, in accordance with applicable law.
IMPORTANT: Concerned persons’ refusal to transmit to the COMPANY and / or to allow personal data processing by COMPANY results in the impossibility of providing services / supplying goods that may be related to the activity of the COMPANY.
I declare on my own responsibility that I agree to the storage, processing and use of my health status information as appears on the medical certificates and / or the results of the analyzes provided by the Doctor of Maritime Medicine in the selection and recruitment to obtain a job, according to my profession, on board a ship / onshore / offshore.I also consent to the transmission of my personal data, including information about my health, to my potential employer in a third country.I have acknowledged that my personal data will be confidential, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the data free movement. I have read and fully understood all the information presented above.