This privacy notice discloses the confidentiality policies of the companies forming the NAVMAR group (collectively named “NVM”) as regards to the personal data collected by the NVM for legitimate purposes. NVM commits to protect your privacy and wishes to ensure that you understand what type of data it collects from or about you, how it is used and the security measures NVM uses to protect these data.
Personal Data: any personal / personal related information regarding an identified or identifiable individual (the person who can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by reference to an identification number, address, contact details, etc.) who has requested one or more services provided by NVM;
Personal data processing: any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data by automated or non-automatic means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
Data collection and processing
With legitimate interest in pursuing the business, as an employer, potential employer, recruitment agent and service provider, NVM collects personal data in compliance with the following processing principles:
- – processing in good faith and in accordance with the legal provisions in force;
- – data collection for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- – data are adequate, relevant and non-excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and further processed;
- – data are accurate and up-to-date; inaccurate or incomplete data, as far as the purpose for which it is collected and processed is concerned, will be erased or rectified;
- – data is stored in a form that allows person identification strictly for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected and processed;
- – data processing is performed on the basis of the expressly and unambiguously granted consent of the data subject;
- – during data processing, NVM takes all necessary measures to preserve the confidentiality of the information;
- – NVM takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.
Apply for a vacancy / Employment
Data transmitted by you through your CV, application form or directly applying on NVM website or any other site that NVM has posted a recruitment notice on and documents required for employment will be used by NVM to update its databases data for applicants, for submission to clients (potential employers for applicants), for employee personal records and for draw up of payroll documents.
Contact form fill in / Requests
If you fill out the contact form on the website in order to request to be contacted by a representative of our company or details of the services we offer, we will use the information you provide to meet your request. In order to help us do this, we may share information with other people / companies / institutions / authorities involved in meeting your request.
Info regarding business partners
If you represent a NVM business partner (including a customer, supplier, etc.), we may use the information you provide to manage and develop the business relationship with you, the business partner you represent, and your NVM business partners in general. We may also contact you as part of customer satisfaction surveys or market research purposes, as well as use information related to the conclusion of contracts or transactions with you, unless you have requested expressly not to do so.
In addition to data provided by you to NVM, we do not receive information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms or other third parties.
Personal data recipients
NVM may extend your personal data to third parties, including:
- Clients – in order to find a potential employer according to your training and request, as a result of applying for employment;
- Public authorities – in the case of requests received from them or in the case of inspections carried out by them;
- Business partners, customers, suppliers, subcontractors – for the performance of any contract that NVM concludes with them or you;
- If the company or all its substantial assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data owned by NVM in relation to its clients will become one of the transferred assets;
- If NVM has the obligation to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of NVM, its employees, its customers or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and reduce risks.
Personal data international transfers
NVM has concluded or can enter business partenerships with companies arround the world and can transfer your personal data to its external partners outside of your home country.
NVM does not sell or rent your personal data!
Personal data security
NVM has taken measures to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal data. NVM implements administrative and technical systems to protect personal data against unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Data subject rights
Data subject has the following rights in respect to personal data processing, namely the right to be informed, the right of access to personal data, the right to intervene and to restrict the data processing, the right to object, the right not to be subject to a individual decision, the right to address the court as well as the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. It also has the right to obect the processing of personal data that concerns him/her and to request that his/her data to be erased.
In order to exert these rights, he/she shall submit a written, dated and signed request to the operator’s registered office.
We may use the information we collect about you to improve the content of our site and to facilitate navigation on our site.
Cookie information is not used to personally identify you or for purposes other than those described here. For more details, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Checking the “Accept” box in the “Careers” section of the site (for CV uploading) or your signature on the printed version (for CVs or other documents that contain your personal data, personally delivered to our company’s headquarters) will be considered as your consent expressly and unambiguously granted to NVM in order to process your personal data, to provide / disclose or make this data available to third parties in different countries.